What to Expect During Your First Visit
- Welcome to Integral! Once you arrive in our office, you will be greeted with a smile and given your paperwork to fill out. This generally takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Office Tour You will go on an educational tour so you can feel at home and know where everything is.
- Consultation We will go through a thorough consultation with you, and explain how Neurologically-Based Chiropractic Care can help you reach and keep your health goals. This is a perfect chance for you to ask any questions you have.
- Assessment We utilize state-of-the-art technology to help us locate and determine the severity of the root cause of many health concerns.
- Postural x-ray An on site, digital x-ray unit is available if any postural x-rays are needed in order to aid Dr. Micheal in determining his personalized recommendations for you.
- New Patient Orientation Science has proven that knowledge helps the healing process. We want you to be fully enabled to make the best health decisions you can make for you and your family. The word “Doctor” means teacher. So, in our practice, Dr. Micheal and the team spend extra time educating you on exactly what you can expect from Neurologically-Based Chiropractic Care.
- Adjustment Once you fully understand from the New Patient Orientation how Neurologically-Based Chiropractic Care can benefit you and your whole family, you have the opportunity to receive your first adjustment from Dr. Micheal!